CEDIDELP is an non-profit organization created in 1981 working in the field of international solidarity, anti-globalization and social movements and human rights.
The main objective of the organization is to make information available for citizen mobilization. Collecting and presenting a critical, alternative, diverse information sustains CEDIDELP’s different activities:
– an information and resource centre, including a media library with a DVD collection on international solidarity, anti-globalization and social movements issues
– screenings and debates
– networking and promoting citizen initiatives through documentaries and interactive videos
– petitioning (campaign...)
– supporting and guiding initiatives (youth mobility, collaborations)
– participating in anti-globalist social movements